Friday, February 22, 2008

Follow You Dreams, Do What You Feel is Right & Be Happy!

I posted this today on my other blog site, and thought I would share here as well.

I know some of the bloggers that I have been reading are leaving the site.
It made me stop and think about A LOT of things over the past couple of days. Thus, I couldn’t think of anything to even write about yesterday for the first time in 30 days!
I personally have been doing A LOT of thinking and A LOT of soul searching over the past few months as well. I still have a long way to go, I may be slow sometimes, but I’ll get there eventually!
So, I came across this today, and thought it would be appropriate to share with those who can relate, and / or those who will no longer be writing for us.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference."

--Robert Frost
I have to add that I for some reason ALWAYS take the road less traveled.
Hmmmm......maybe that's a good thing???

No comments: