Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another wonderful poem by mariaki on my other blog site:

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Hello beautiful people... here is today's effort
In my Universe there is a paradise
Rays of light pour forth from my eyes
There is love in my heart; joy in my soul
Surrounded by nature; I am whole

Gratitude abounds in this world of mine
Blessed am I until the end of time
My body is healed no wounds to show
The river of life is full; I go with the flow

I have all I need there is plenty for all
Without guilt and fear of the fall
Unconditionally taking all in my stride
I hold my head up with hope and pride

Although aware of the plight of the world
Look and digest and to my opinion I hold
I am not oblivious to the dark side I see
And I am grateful to be here and just be me

No comments: