Monday, February 25, 2008

When you are happy, people like you, and you’re in balance, and there is harmony in your life.

I'm sure we can all relate to some of these...Happiness for Everyone!

1. Follow your heart in the deepest way!
2. Don’t live someone else’s life
3. Do what makes you happy.
4. What is the recipe of your life? What are the things you like and need?
5. Am I doing the one thing in my life that I was called to do?
6. Why was I brought into the world?
7. Is my life focused on the things that matter?
8. Don’t miss the things that matter most to you.
9. Don’t have regrets.
10. Don’t neglect the things that are important to you.
11. Am I being what, how, who I want to be?
12. Find fulfillment and purpose in my life.
13. Am I hitting the bullseye?
14. How do you know when you’re following your heart? …you just know…
15. When you know….you must go…..When you know, how do you go?
16. carry a card with you, hold it in front of you-a card with all the things you really want to do.
17. Most of life is rowing. You better get good at rowing or your life will be miserable.
18. Am I living the life I want to live?
19. Are you reflecting on just living your life?
20. Make sure you know what sustains you.
21. Make sure you know what matters to you.
22. Don’t cram everything in at the last minute.
23. Don’t do it someday. DO IT NOW!
24. Don’t wait until retirement to do things. DO IT NOW!
25. Don’t wait for a wake up call to make your list of things you want to do before you die.
26. Am I following my heart?
27. Am I focused on the things that matter to me right now?28. Am I being the person I want to be?

No comments: