Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"August Rush" - a MUST see movie

This makes two excellent movies in a row for me this week (Dan in Real Life posted 3/10/08 & August Rush today's post).

As the main character tells his audience –

“Music is all around us, all you have to do is listen”.

August Rush, aka Evan Taylor (played by Freddie Highmore) is an 11 year old orphan who discovers he has tremendous talents for playing and writing music. He skillfully moves from orphan on the street to prodigy at Juillard. Imagine that! To be so gifted and so talented that you compose your own music at age 11 is certainly a most remarkable gift. To even contemplate a child with such abilities, and such talent is just amazing. We need to produce more movies like this one.
WOW…WOW…WOW - this movie sent chills right through me at the end……what a wonderful movie with such an incredibly happy ending! I had such a big smile on my face at the end it was unbelievable!!! What a great story and acting. I love happy endings. I can’t stop thinking about it.
Freddie Highmore is quite an outstanding little actor. Absolutely brilliant might I add. Carrie Russell plays a very good role as well as the mother who had no idea she even had a son to begin with.
This move envelopes hope, love, family, talent, and so much more….
Inspiration at its best.

No comments: