Friday, April 25, 2008

A Little On The Wild Side Today...

This just popped into my head for some reason this morning. I remembered these pics and thought everyone would get a bit of a laugh out of them. Great way to start off the weekend with a good laugh anyway!

These were in the bathroom (WC) at a nice 'artsie' type of restaurant in Beijing, China. At first, and being a woman, I wasn't quite sure what to think or do!!!! For the gentlemen out there wondering what to do...I am told that the closer you stand to that pretty little sink, the better it works. Now don't quote me on this, but that is what I heard.


The Wild Things You Encounter While Traveling!






Sexy
Intriguing
Naughty
Kinky
photos and poem by Laura Vanderwill

1 comment:

www.bwspl.com said...

BROWNWOOD SOFTWARES PRIVATE LIMITED provides custom software development including:

Custom software/applications development
Web site design, development and maintenance
Migration of existing applications to the Web
Systems development consulting
Database solutions
Graphic design
And much more